Priyanka Chopra's Favourite Breakfast Is A Powerhouse Of Nutrients; Here's A Delicious Recipe To Make At Home
Know what Priyanka Chopra enjoys having for breakfast and how to prepare it deliciously at home. Pic Credit: Instagram
Why is poha beneficial for health?
How to prepare healthy and delicious poha at home?
- 1 cup of poha
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- 1 small tomato, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup of roasted peanuts
- 1/2 teaspoon of mustard seeds
- 1/2 cup of green peas
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds
- A pinch of asafoetida (hing)
- 2 tablespoons of cooking oil
- Fresh coriander leaves for garnish
- Pomegranate or Grapes as toppings
- Salt to taste
- Poha should first be properly washed under running water until it becomes soft. Remove any extra water, then set it aside.
- Add mustard seeds to the hot oil in the pan. Add the cumin and asafoetida when they begin to sputter.
- Add the minced green chillies and onions. The onions should be sautéed until transparent.
- The tomatoes should now be added and cooked until tender.
- Add salt, turmeric powder, and green peas. Cook for a few more minutes till the peas are tender.
- Add the poha along with the other ingredients to the pan and gently stir for 3 to 4 more minutes of cooking.
- Add roasted peanuts and fresh coriander leaves as a final garnish.
- You can also add pomegranates or grapes to add a flavourful kick to the poha.
- Your delicious and nourishing poha is prepared for serving. You can eat it on its own or with a cup of hot tea.
Bidhuri To Bhan: Abuse Saga Grows, Now Congress Neta Abuses PM & CM, No Crackdown Yet? | Newshour
Parineeti Chopra's parents share her favourite food, childhood secrets and more
Indian Women's Cricket Coach WV Raman Discusses Asian Games 2023 And Sanju Samson's Selection
Issues Affecting India's Overall Health & Economy, Relationship Of Dental Health & Wellbeing
Dismissal of Ex-Chinese Foreign Minister Linked to Extramarital Affair, Child Birth In US? Reports Say…