Tezu Airport In Arunachal Pradesh Gets Mega 170 Crore Makeover - What's Inside?
Arunachal Gets Revamped Tezu Airport (Photo: Screengrab/X/@ANI)
- Earlier, the airport operated with a single runway and covered an area of 212 acres.
- The upgraded airport now includes two aprons designed for ATR 72-type aircraft.
- The runway extended to 1500m x 30m.
- The airport has travel-friendly terminal, and a Fire Station cum Air Traffic Control Tower with a wide 75m runway strip
- The total cost incurred to upgrade the airport was around Ra 170 crore.
- The New Terminal Building-Terminal Area is 4000 square meters. It will have a peak hour serving capacity of 300 passengers, and 5 check-in counters.
- The airport also has Double insulated roofing system, energy-efficient HVAC and lighting system, low heat gain glazing, ECBC-compliant equipment, solid waste management system.
Meghna Gulzar shares insights on how Deepika Padukone's JNU visit influenced 'Chhapaak'
Sriti Jha on her show Kaise Mujhe Tum Mil Gaye, connection with Arjit & responds to comparisons with Pragya
Suhana Khan's SURPRISING reaction to Alia Bhatt repeating her wedding saree
Why Gigi Hadid’s Comments On Israel Brought Trouble
What’s Jyotirao Phule’s Role In Maratha Quota Stir That Haunts CM Shinde’s Maharashtra Govt?