Expert Shares The Fascinating Story Of How Ayurvedic Herb Durva Relieved Lord Ganesha From Burning Sensation
Expert Shares The Fascinating Story Of How Ayurvedic Herb Durva Relieved Lord Ganesha From Burning Sensation (Image credit - Freepik)
- It is cooling in nature, sweet and astringent in taste. Easier to digest, Durva is a kapha- pitta shamaka herb.
- It helps with
- It is a good detoxifier.
- It helps boost immunity.
- It is wonderful for skin.
- It reduces blood sugar.
- It is good for UTI.
- It reduces heavy bleeding and menstrual cramps.
- It is good for dental health.
- It is beneficial for ulcer, colitis, acidity, abdominal ache, etc.
Why Gigi Hadid’s Comments On Israel Brought Trouble
What’s Jyotirao Phule’s Role In Maratha Quota Stir That Haunts CM Shinde’s Maharashtra Govt?
Bigg Boss 17: Ankita Lokhande's friend Aparna expresses disbelief on her pregnancy: 'I hope it's not true'
Vicky Kaushal finally SPEAKS out on Sam Bahadur's showdown with Ranbir Kapoor's Animal
Far-Right Leader Geert Wilders Sweeps Dutch Elections: What This Means For Europe