Wordle 827: What Is The Word Of The Day For September 24? Here Are Hints And Clues
Wordle game (Photo: Times Now/File image)
- The wordle has only one vowel.
- The first letter of the word is R and the last letter is T.
- The word is a noun, a verb an adjective and and adverb
- As a noun, it means - "that which is morally correct".
- As a verb, it means - "restore to a normal or upright position".
- As an adverb, it means "to the furthest or most complete extent or degree"
- As an adjective, it means "true or correct as a fact".
- Go to nytimes.com/games/wordle/index.html
- You have six tries to guess the Wordle
word of the day.
- Type in five-letter words and submit them by hitting the 'Enter' key on the Wordle keyboard.
- The colour of the tiles will change once you submit them. A green tile indicates you placed the correct letter in the right spot. A yellow tile means you picked the right letter but placed it in the wrong spot. A grey tile implies that the letter does not appear in the word.
Far-Right Leader Geert Wilders Sweeps Dutch Elections: What This Means For Europe
Bigg Boss 17 Exclusive: Orry on his experience of staying in the house, bond with Salman Khan
What's The Controversy Over Bihar School Holidays?
Ranbir Kapoor faces SHOCKING remark from Telangana Minister during 'Animal' event
Torn Gazans Want An Extended Ceasefire, What Now?