Wordle 828: What Is The Word Of The Day For September 25? Check Hints And Clues
Wordle game (Photo: Times Now/File image)
- The wordle has only one vowel.
- The first letter of the word is R and the last letter is Y.
- The word is an adjective.
- As a noun, it means - "Consisting or full of rock or rocks, tending to shake".
- Go to nytimes.com/games/wordle/index.html
- You have six tries to guess the Wordle
word of the day.
- Type in five-letter words and submit them by hitting the 'Enter' key on the Wordle keyboard.
- The colour of the tiles will change once you submit them. A green tile indicates you placed the correct letter in the right spot. A yellow tile means you picked the right letter but placed it in the wrong spot. A grey tile implies that the letter does not appear in the word.
Kriti Sanon's EXCLUSIVE reaction on Karan Johar's controversial question in old Koffee With Karan episode
Kajol BROKE DOWN after she was offered Dil Se; Shah Rukh gives thousand percent - says Ganesh Acharya
Asaduddin Owaisi Tears Into Congress & BJP | Telangana Polls | Exclusive Interview | Newshour Agenda
Trapped Workers Finally Rescued In Uttarkashi After 17 Days | Great Indian Tunnel Rescue | Newshour
Late Diwali For Kin Of Workers | Machines Fail, Human Spirit Prevails | Beyond The Headline