Traffic Advisory Issued For Delhi In view Of Indian Army Veterans Half Marathon| Details
Representational Image, ANI.
- People are advised to use public transport vehicles instead of their own vehicles to decongest the roads.
- People are advised to avoid roadside parking as it causes hindrance in normal flow of traffic. Any such vehicle will be towed away and will be prosecuted as per law.
- Park your vehicles only at designated parking lots.
- Follow the traffic rules and regulations.
- Cooperate and support the police personnel present on duty.
- In case any unusual/unidentified object or person is noticed in suspicious circumstances, information should be given to the Police immediately.
- Overall objective is to facilitate hassle free movement of various modes of transport so as to ensure ease of movement for general public.
Farmers' Leaders Call for Protest in Delhi on March 6, Plan to Block Rail for 4 Hours
Delhi Lt Governor Approves Draft Policy for Inter-Departmental Land Allotment
'Was Slapped Twice': Founder Of Simply Blood Assaulted By Ola Driver In Front Of 6-Yr-Old Son, Shares Details
Mother, Son Killed As Bike Collides With Divider In Delhi's Sarai Kale Khan
Delhi Hit-and-Run: Woman Cyclist Fatally Struck By Van In Safdarjung Enclave, Driver Arrested