Dev Uthani Ekadashi 2023 Date: When is Dev Uthani Ekadashi? Know the Shubh Mahurat and Significance of Fasting
Lord Vishnu wakes up after five months of Yoga sleep on Devuthani Ekadashi
When is Tulsi Vivah 2023?Tulsi marriage is performed on the day of Dev uthani Ekadashi. This year Dev uthani Ekadashi is on 23rd November, hence Tulsi Vivah will be celebrated on 23rd November only. Lord Shaligram and Mother Tulsi will be married on this day.
Tulsi Vivah 2023 MuhuratEkadashi date of Shukla Paksha of Kartik month is starting from 11.03 pm on 22nd November. It will end at 09.01 pm on 23rd November. The time for night puja on Ekadashi date is from 05.25 pm to 08.46 pm. If you wish, you can get Tulsi marriage solemnized in this auspicious time.
Importance of Tulsi VivahIt is believed that by doing Tulsi marriage, one gets the same results as Kanyadaan, hence if a person does not have a daughter then he must earn the virtue of donating a daughter by doing Tulsi marriage. The person who performs Tulsi Vivah with all the rituals opens the doors to attaining salvation. Also, by worshiping Tulsi and Lord Shaligram properly, the wishes are fulfilled. Check Also- Late Marriage Astrological Reason and Remedies
Dev uthani Ekadashi 2023 date?This year Dev uthani Ekadashi is on 23 November 2023. On this day Lord Vishnu will wake up after 5 months of sleep. The marriage of Shaligram ji and Tulsi Mata takes place at night on Dev uthani Ekadashi.
Dev uthani Ekadashi 2023 Muhurat
|Dev Uthani Ekadashi 2023||Auspicious Muhurat Timings|
|Kartik Shukla Ekadashi date||22 November 2023, 11.03 pm|
|End of Kartik Shukla Ekadashi date||23 November 2023, 09.01 pm|
|Dev Uthani Ekadashi Puja Timing||06.50 am to 08.09 am|
|Dev Uthani Ekadashi Time of night puja||05.25 pm to 08.46 pm|
Dev uthani Ekadashi Puja Method
- On the day of Dev uthani Ekadashi, after taking bath in Brahma Muhurta, devotees take a resolution of fasting while worshiping Lord Vishnu.
- Invoke his vigil in front of the idol of Shri Hari Vishnu.
- In the evening, light 11 ghee lamps in front of the Gods and Goddesses at the place of worship.
- If possible, make a sugarcane pavilion and place the idol of Lord Vishnu in the middle.
- Offer seasonal fruits like sugarcane, water chestnut, laddu, etc. to Lord Hari.
- Light a ghee lamp on the night of Ekadashi.
- Break the fast only after Hari Vasar ends the next day.
Multiple Rockets Fired At US Embassy In Iraq | Iran-Backed Militia Bring New Threats Amid Gaza War?
Amid Israel-Hamas War, US Criticised For Vetoing UN Resolution For Ceasefire in Gaza
Congress Loses In 4 States, BJP Takes 3 | What Anti-Modi I.N.D.I.A Can Learn From Poll Routs
Watch: Wakeskater Jumps Nearly 1,000 Feet Off World’s Highest Infinity Pool in Dubai
Viral Video: Mumbai Police Station Becomes Unlikely Refuge for Stray Dogs